I just made myself an adult beverage by combining:
and after taking a drink and not tasting any alocohol, I added more. And more. After still not tasting anything I thought, "Wow. This is dangerous".
Then I got to the bottom. Apparently my boy Jerry doesn't automatically mix as well as his Naval superior Captain Morgan. I was holding my drink and shuffled in my socks down to my bedroom and grabbed the doorknob. Immediately following the static shock, I kid you not, the drink burst into flames.
I apologize now for any future facebook statuses, myspace rants, and twatty tweets. It's going to be an ineresting night.