Sunday, July 11, 2010

Backyard Sasquatches

I've been a bit of a slacker lately on staying up to date with paranormal research. So when I finally checked out the other blogs I follow on Friday, I realized I had been out of the loop about a man called "Mike" claiming to have a family of sasquatches living in his backyard. My thoughts instantly flashed to a news clip I had seen a few weeks ago of a different man with a similiar problem...



My favorite part is when he tells Bigfoot to "Git!". Now if you read some of the comments, a valid point is stated that just because someone is overweight and doesn't speak proper english, doesn't necessarily mean that they are lying or that they didn't see something. It's just that 9 times out of 10 when investigation is applied...

Which leads me to "Mike". I'm glad I waited til after the weekend to express my excitement over such a mind boggling discovery. Instead of retelling something that's already been retold, I'll let you read it from Loren Coleman's blog, "Cryptomundo". Loren Coleman's the go-to expert on all things Sasquatch.

Loren Coleman's Blog/

I have to admit, I'm pretty bummed. The thought of a bigfoot family setting up camp in my backyard was really starting to grow on me. But Christopher Noel's right. If Bigfoot was so easy-going about bro-ing down with humans, he wouldn't have gone undiscovered for so long.



I do have to thank "Mike" though, for re-awakening my love for cryptozoology. In looking for the youtube video above, I stumbled upon video after video on the subject (which I knew I would), sending me into another paranormal phenomena known as the "Youtube Time Warp". It was a very narrow escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment