Thursday, July 8, 2010

Amelie

After hearing a lot of good reports (and noticing it was free on On Demand this month), I finally saw the movie Amelie.



Now that I've seen it, I can't believe it took me this long to discover it. I will admit that the moment I realized the entire thing was in French and I would have to actually pay attention to subtitles, I almost turned it off. I'm very glad I didn't.

The main character, Amelie, is absolutely adorable and reminded me a lot of myself. We both look at the world like a little kid, play practical jokes, create extensive treasure hunts, and see white bunnies where we shouldn't.




I was only confused by one thing. I didn't realize JC Chasez of NSYNC spoke such fluent french!



I won't go on further and blow the plot. Not because I really care if I ruin the movie, but mainly because I'm really too lazy to write anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment